Behind Mazur Energy Sp. z o.o. stand 30 years of professional experience of its CEO Henryk Mazur, who has been carrying out energy projects on various foreign markets:
- Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Belarus, Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia)
- Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, India, Malesia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan)
- Middle East (United Arab Emirates and Syria)
Over the years Henryk Mazur has successfully cooperated with numerous international companies, hence he became an expert in the power sector.
- Turceni Project Romania
- Bandirma Project Turkey
During his work with the professional, international teams, Henryk Mazur has gathered experience in:
- consulting and sales management as well as supplying the power and industry sectors worldwide
- acquiring and realisation of international contracts for the power plants equipment delivery
- obtaining project permissions (taxing, legislation, reports)
- quality control (QA/QC) for selection and evaluation of the suppliers
- guaranteeing quality of service and quality control (QA/QC) during projects
- supervising and consulting on logistics, distribution, sales and business development
Due to the accomplishments listed above, Henryk Mazur and his company Mazur Energy Sp. z o.o. are renowned among their clients as reliable business partners. Through cooperation between research and business communities our company has become innovative force that invests in development and cutting edge technologies. Business philosophy implemented by our company allows us to undertake the most ambitious projects that power, petrol, gas, and oil industries have to offer alongside with the scientific research.