Maintenance & Inspection GCC Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition 2017 | 23.11.2017
In the last days of 19-21 November 2017, CEO Henryk Mazur visited the United Arab Emirates and the beautiful modern city of Dubai and had the pleasure of attending the “Maintenance & Inspection GCC Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition 2017”
, where he also presented his work and experience on “Proper quality control of P91 and P92 steel pipe production processes and their safe use while working in power plants “.
The conference has the following key features and objectives:
- Achieving world-class maintenance excellence and overall productivity and efficiency
- Provides a forum for knowledge exchange
- General information on the management and strategic planning of power plants
- Establishing networking between stakeholders,
- Providing technical programs that are significant to the theoretical side of mechanical engineering
- Emphasizing the variety of tried and tested methods of overcoming difficulties in pursuit of excellence
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of engineering, best practices in conservation, and
maintenance focused on reliability
- Analysis of source causes and economic control and maintenance
- Highly interactive collection of case studies and round table discussions
With the ” Maintenance & Inspection GCC Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition 2017” conference, Mazur Energy was able to learn and co-create with industry leaders and improve their knowledge that provides measurable and positive impact on our business.